The Long Island Nets are seeking a mascot to help us bring joy to the crowd at home games, smiles to the faces of children when they visit schools and hospitals, and be the best part of any community event. Long Island, we’re looking for your help in creating a mascot that represents what it means to be a Long Islander and remain true to our family and community values.
We are accepting submissions now, and if your design is selected, you’ll receive a trip for two to the 2019 NBA G League Showcase, with tickets, airfare and hotel included.
To enter, please follow the guidelines below:
- Submissions must be received by May 1, 2018
- Designs must include Long Island Nets logo
- Designs must incorporate Long Island Nets colors: red, white, blue
- Design should align with NBA G League basketball
- Design should be meaningful to Long Islanders
- Your design should represent the following characteristics
- Must be realistic enough to produce a costume based on the drawing
Please submit your designs to email@example.com with the subject line: Long Island Nets Mascot Competition